6 Tips To Get The Best Pigment Out Of Your Eyeshadow
8 days ago·
8 days ago·
Some of us love eyeshadow and wear it daily, and some of us keep it only for special occasions. But all of us need our eyeshadow to glide on with perfect color payout. Here are our 6 tips to achieve just that.
- Use a primer: Applying an eyeshadow primer or base can help create a smooth surface for the eyeshadow to adhere to, which can enhance its pigmentation and help it last longer.
- Use a white base: Applying a white or light-coloured base, such as white eyeshadow or white eyeliner, can make the eyeshadow color pop and appear more vibrant.
- Apply with a wet brush: Dampening your eyeshadow brush with water or setting spray can help intensify the color and increase pigmentation.
- Layer and blend: Applying multiple layers of eyeshadow can build up the intensity and pigmentation. Be sure to blend the edges to avoid any harsh lines.
- Use high-quality eyeshadow: Higher-quality eyeshadows tend to have better pigmentation and color payoff. Invest in a good eyeshadow palette like our Pilot Palette or Cockaigne Palette for the butter soft high pigment shadows you've been dreaming of.
- Use your fingers: Applying eyeshadow with your fingers can help intensify the color and ensure it goes on evenly. The warmth from your fingers can also help blend the eyeshadow seamlessly.