BEAUTY ESSENTIALS FOR TRAVEL | SKINCARE EDITION
Travelling is one of the most exciting things to do, it warms up the mind with an exciting new adventure. However, it’s not always the best thing for upholding your beauty routine! Looking good is good business, and here at Loola Cosmetics, we want to make sure your skin is ready for the adventure. Great skin will keep you looking and feeling great while living out of a backpack or suitcase.
SKINCARE ESSENTIALS FOR TRAVELLING:
- Aloe Vera: Its nature's gift to us in terms of keeping your skin hydrated and saving sunburn. The soothing gel or liquid is perfect for tropical destinations and keeping hydrated on your flight. Not everyone loves aloe, but its a personal fave!
- Reusable Water Bottle: Your skin radiates what's within, so stay hydrated for your life! Be quenched at any point in time, and definitely research if the tap water in your destination is drinkable.
- Sunscreen SPF + Lip Balm: Whatever you do, don’t skip packing sunscreen. Your life depends on it!! Contrary to popular believes you need to wear SPF 50 or higher to protect your skins from rays and prevent aging from sun damage. Be sure to find one that soothes your skin tone. You need your lip balm of choice to keep lips soft and hydrated.
- Moisturizer + Eye cream: Whether you have oily, dry, or normal skin, it is a must that you travel with a moisturizer and eye cream. A good moisturizer will be your best travel companion to keep your skin hydrated. Be sure to research all ingredients beforehand to ensure that you are picking out the best formula and product for your skin.
- Metal Spoon: No one is above under eye bags and this old school trick is a life saver. Just place the spoon in the fridge, or a cold area, overnight and press it against your eyes in the morning. This will reduce the swelling there and help you feel a lot fresher in the morning before you apply your eye cream.
- Exfoliator + Cleanser: A good exfoliator is a travel beauty essential that sluff off all the dead skin cells, and allow your skin to make room for healthy ones! A simple cleanser like micellar water to remove makeup and cleanse the skin as well.
I hope this short list helps with your skincare game this summer, be sure to take everything in travel size and take our beauty hybrids with you to speed up your makeup routine as well.