GET THIS LOOK
Bold eyes are an ultimate makeup mood-boosters, nothing beats it paired with a nude lip. There’s a reason why the iconic BOLD eye look has stood the test of time, and why so many of today’s A-listers are constantly matching their own pouts to the red carpet. Let's get to what you really want to know: How do I pull off this look?
PRODUCTS USED: COCKAIGNE EYESHADOW PALETTE
GET THE LOOK:
1. Prime your eyes with a light eye primer
2. Use the shade "LAVISH" in our Cockaign palette with a blender brush as your crease transition color
3. Before applying the bold blue shade to perfection, place an eye-safe tape diagonally from corner underneath your waterline towards the end of your brows. This will ensure that you have a nice and sharp application of your eye pigment
4. Once that is done, its time to apply the electric blue shade (SIN CITY) from the COCKAIGNE PALETTE to your eyelids, take a mildly wet flat eyeshadow brush into the blue color and apply on eyes in a tapping motion.
5. Lastly, remove the tape gently and your eyes are good to go!
Be sure to tag us and #LOOLAHYBRIDS when you recreate these sin city eyes!