Winter Skin Care Tips for Make Up Lovers
If you live in a part of the world that experiences cold weather, you’ll know that frigid temperatures can wreak havoc on your skin, both on the face and body. It gets dry, flaky and can sometimes even crack, which can be painful or itchy. The real goal is to keep your skin alive.
- Make Sure The Air Is Moist: where you spend the most time. A humidifier will definitely help with this.
- Proper Hydration From Inside Out: Water is the key to a healthy flow, stay hydrated at all times.
- Stay Away From Hot Showers: I know its super tempting to take warmer showers in the cold, but it's not the best. Hot water evaporates fast, and if the skin is not immediately moisturized, the cracks in the skin let the skin nerves get exposed to air,
- Upgrade Your Moisturizer, And Use It Often: Choose extremely moisturizing creams that are high in niacinamide & hyaluronic acid.
- Choose Hydrating Make-Up: Use lip balm daily, and use more hydrating lipsticks + gloss. Our Hybrid Shine Combo is our best seller in the winter. You get the glam + plus the moisture. Choose a hydrating foundation as opposed to a super matte one. Lastly use BLUSH + HIGHLIGHTER for a soft natural glowy look.