DO YOUR MAKEUP IN 10 MINUTES OR LESS
bLet’s face it, a full glam look isn’t possible more than half of the time. Not many of us have an hour or more to stack all the layers on. For people who wear makeup, a functional quick look is necessary. Quick and simple beauty is also important for people new to make-up. It allows you to perfect your basics before going on to the complicated stuff
It is possible to do your make-up in 10 minutes or less with the right techniques and products. We understand this at Loola Cosmetics and that is why our beauty products are created for people on the move.
WHAT DO I NEED FOR A 10-MINUTE MAKE-UP LOOK?
For a 10-minute make-up look, you want to use as small several products as possible. This means you should be thinking of multi-tasking beauty products or as we call it Loola-hybrid beauty.
Here’s what you’ll need;
- A great Moisturizer.
- A complexion product (i.e., tinted moisturizer) with SPF.
- A great blush for your complexion. Our blushes can be swiped on your eyes as well.
- Your favorite lip combo. Our is the two lip products in our Tonga hybrid gloss.
- A brow pencil with a brush.
- And a highlighter which doubles as eye color.
HOW TO GET YOUR MAKE-UP DONE IN 10 MINUTES
- Moisturize adequately. This leaves your skin looking plump with the help of the make-up stick.
- Go in with your complexion product. To avoid using multiple steps we advise you to apply a tinted moisturizer with SPF.
- Go in with your brows. No need to have them perfect. Fluffy and natural is good enough. A brow pencil with a brush will help you save time
- Next up are your cheeks. Go in with blush. For a monochromatic feel, you can take your blush up to your eyes and down to your lips
- Highlight your face with your favorite highlighter. Our cream highlighters mean you can take the glitter up to your eyes in a few seconds
- If you don’t fancy a blush or highlighter on your eyes. Use a fluffy eyeshadow brush to apply color to your lid. Finish things up with mascara. We love Bridge from our Pilot palette because it is a universal warm brown.
- Put on your favorite lip combo and you are good to go.
- If you have oily skin or for extra security, you can apply some setting spray to lock it all in.
The most important thing to note is, don’t sweat small mistakes. Smudged mascara or an overlined lip never hurt anybody. Embracing simple and efficient beauty means being able to go out here to do more of the things you love.
ACCESSORIES – BRUSH SET