The Simplest Eyeshadow Look
Scrolling through Instagram or Pinterest opens you up to an onslaught of beauty content that can be aspirational. A lot of times, we neither have the time nor skill for double-liners and complex cut creases. If the look requires more than a few minutes of blending, then it doesn't work for most days.
That doesn’t mean we can’t enjoy eyeshadow. Here’s our 2-minute eyeshadow look.
What You'll Need
- A flat eyeshadow brush
- A fluffy eyeshadow brush/ crease brush
- Pilot Palette
- Eyeliner (Optional)
Fly Easy With Pilot
Here’s the look. Neutral, every day, pairs very well with all kinds of lip look. It is also quite easy to turn up with glitter eyeshadow from the Pilot Palette. Let's get into it.
- Prime eyelids with concealer or eyeshadow
- Sweep the Bridge eyeshadow (sand matte) on your crease lightly with your fluffy brush
- Place en-route (creamy matte) on your lid with the flat brush
- Blend both eye shadows at the crease
- Put on some eyeliner if you wish
- Apply some mascara
How To Turn The Look Up
1. Place Up Town (Metallic Bronze) or Paris (Champagne Pink) on your eyelid for some razzle-dazzle.