Shanghai Hybrid Lip Sculptor Duo
This product is currently sold out.
The Loola Hybrid lip sculptor is a 2 in 1 duo with one side lipstick, the other side is a liquid matte lipstick. They are two different colors that allow you to wear each product alone, mix them to get a new color or create an amazing lip using our sculptor duo. The Shanghai hybrid shade is inspired by Shanghai city on China's central coast. The lipstick part is blue-based red, and the Liquid lipstick is a very deep red shade. Its a full travel sized makeup duo (full products in compact packaging). They both have applicators that maximize use, are long-lasting, and super pigmented. It's a makeup minimalist favorite, no more time-consuming beauty routines!!
- High impact pigments
- 2 lipsticks in one compact packaging
- Long wear lip-hybrid formula
- Infused with maximum staining pigments
- Stay put finish
- Vitamin E infused
- Hybrid Lip Sculptor
- Travel-friendly makeup
How to use:
- Apply the lipstick alone
- Warm up liquid stain formula by twirling applicator around before use
- Apply the 26HR liquid lips/stain as a full lipstick shade, use lip balm underneath if you prefer a moist under feel, and it's important not to layer the lip stain. The formula is created to have high color pay off with minimal application
- Create a beautiful ombre using the liquid stain as a lip liner, and the lipstick as full color.
- ♥ = Bestseller.
Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed Oil), Oleyl Oleate, Mica, Lanolin Oil, kaolin, Octyldodecanol, Propylene Glycol Ricinoleate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Isopropyl Lanolate, Oleyl Alcohol, Lanolin, Ozokerite, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Cera Alba, Paraffin, Polybutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine, Ethyl Palmitate (and) Tibehenin (and) Sorbitan Isostearate (and) Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, isododecane, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Vanillin, Butyl Stearate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate. MADE IN CANADA/FABRIQUE AU CANADA